LICENSED & NON-LICENSED VEHICLE USE REQUIREMENTS
If you or one of your volunteers plan to bring a private vehicle (automobile, golf cart or any rolling equipment), requirements are as follows:
- This vehicle must be used as part of the operation of your volunteer area.
- An appropriate credential must be ordered for each personal vehicle on volunteer’s credential record.
- Serial number or VIN number and Proof of Insurance (company name & policy #)must be provided in the vehicle credential request area.
- If a core or ramp sticker is required for any vehicle, an explanation of need must be provided in the vehicle credential area.
- Approved Golf Carts and Non-Licensed Vehicles are required to display a SUN ‘n FUN Authorization Sticker, which is applied to the vehicle at the Golf Cart Depot.
- Driver/Passengers must have proper credentials to access convention site and flightline.
- GOLF CARTS ARE TO BE USED FOR OFFICIAL BUSINESS ONLY AND DO NOT REQUIRE A VEHICLE PASS. (An Authorization Sticker is required)
- All DRIVERS must be of legal driving age (at least 16 years old) and possess a valid non-restricted driver’s license.
- Golf cars issued by SUN ‘n FUN must not leave the convention site.
- Golf Cart travel in or near the Core Exhibit Area of the convention site is restricted to Golf Cart Paths and designated Golf Cart parking areas. A map indicating routes and parking will be provided with your Authorization Sticker.
- Golf carts should not be overloaded and number of passengers should not exceed actual seating capacity. Individuals are not to ride in golf cart truck beds.
- Violators will be asked to surrender their golf cart and/or Authorization Sticker.