Supported by Polk State College
SUN ‘n FUN offers tours to college, K-12 school, home school, church, family, and scouting groups.
During these tours, students, teachers, and chaperones have the opportunity to see one of the largest aviation events in the world.
Our interactive walking tour may include flying aircraft demonstrations, historic aircraft, forums, high-tech ultralight and light sport aircraft, warbird airplanes, a museum visit and more.
You and your tour guides will select from a variety of destinations at SUN ‘n FUN including:
- Piedmont Aerospace Lab is the first stop and check in as you arrive for your tour. Our Youth Workshops feature hands on learning environments which allow students to explore their STEM interests. Click here for more info on YOUTH WORKSHOPS.
- Paradise City – a grass runway and exhibitors showcasing Light Sport Aircraft (LSA), Ultralights, and Rotorcraft.
- Vintage Aircraft feature the rare and unusual from the Golden Age of aviation.
- Warbird aircraft show the history of aviation in ways rarely found in a textbook. Enjoy the warbirds and honor the brave people who flew them.
- Tour the Piedmont Aerospace Experience, a functioning Boeing 727-200 airliner in the livery of Piedmont Airlines.
- Aerospace Discovery at Florida Air Museum – watch the live broadcast of the Florida Aviation Network, experience hurricane force winds, experiment in a wind tunnel, or try your hand at ham radio.
- For groups with very young visitors, ask about our special SHORT WING CUB walking tour.
- Pre-registration with advance ticket purchase is required Pre-registration forms and payment must be received by 04-01-17. Please contact: Richele Floyd 4175 Medulla Rd. Lakeland, FL 33811 RFloyd@flysnf.org or email@example.com Office: 863-904-4073 Fax: 863-904-4049
If you’re interested in booking a student tour please DOWNLOAD the registration form and return it to the education department.
Pre-Registration is required by calling 863-904-4073 or email