Press conference scheduling is available for official SUN ‘n FUN Fly-In sponsors, exhibitors and program participants only.
An email request should be sent to Carol Cali, Director of Marketing at email@example.com.
Information to include in the email request is:
– Company name
– Primary contact information including cell phone and email prior to the SUN ‘n FUN Fly-In. Please include a contact that will onsite during the SUN ‘n FUN Fly-In event if different.
– Speaker name, title, and short background if appropriate.
– Topic or product to be presented including session title and short description
– A/V equipment requested
– Identify in priority order two dates/times you wish to have your press conference. You may request a time slot for the Media Center and/or make arrangements to gather the media at your exhibit on the SUN ‘n FUN grounds. Priority consideration will be given to SUN ‘n FUN sponsors when confirming slots in the week’s schedule.
– Include if you are interested in hosting a breakfast, luncheon, or snack in the Media Center or in a SUN ‘n FUN rental facility.
Printed materials may be left in the workroom for working media.
An appropriate amount of time will be scheduled for any approved request including set up and tear down.
Press conferences will be held at the Media Center, located west of the Aerospace Pavilion on the corner of Rocky Road and Medulla.
A daily briefing is scheduled Tues – Saturday at 8:30 a.m. in the Media Center with John R. “Lites” Leenhouts, President & CEO and Bob Knight, Chairman of the Board.
The Aspen Avionics hospitality continental breakfast and golf cart transportation is available to registered media for transportation across the 2,200 acres. The Media Center is open 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily
The SUN ‘n FUN Press Conference Schedule is subject to change. Printed copies are available in the Media Center.
For more information, please contact Carol Cali, Director of Marketing.
SUN ‘n FUN
4175 Medulla Road
Lakeland, FL 33811