IMPORTANT FLIGHTLINE SAFETY INFORMATION!
Safety is Priority Number One!
Enjoying the vast array of display aircraft is one of the leading reasons people come to SUN ‘n FUN. We are pleased to open flightline access to all our guests. However, the safety of guests AND aircraft is paramount. Many pilots bring their personal aircraft to SUN ‘n FUN to share the joy of flight with everyone. Please do your part to protect people and aircraft by following the flightline rules below.
By entering the flightline area, you agree to follow these important safety rules:
- Aircraft in motion have spinning propellers that can cause serious injuries. Please be aware of aware of this AT ALL TIMES to avoid injury to you and your party.
- Aircraft always have the RIGHT-OF-WAY. Please yield.
- You are always responsible for your safety and the safety of those in your group.
- NO SMOKING is allowed on the flightline or around display aircraft.
- NO FOOD is permitted on the flightline (except for airside food vendor locations).
- PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE CONVENTION SITE including AIRSIDE. (campground only-leashed)
- Please be responsible and courteous around the aircraft.
- Do not touch the aircraft without the owner’s permission.
- Supervise your children closely so they don’t inadvertently hurt themselves or damage the aircraft.
- Make sure your lawn chairs are attended or they may blow away and cause damage to people or aircraft.
- Please mind your camera, belt buckles and other clothing or accessories when bending over to look at an airplane. These items can damage paint jobs worth thousands of dollars.
If you have the opportunity, please thank the pilots who bring their aircraft to SUN ‘n FUN!
SUN ‘n FUN is a private, non-governmental entity and controls all access to the Fly-In, all use of its property, and reserves the right to exclude anyone at anytime from the Fly-In.
NO SMOKING on the flightline or around display aircraft.
By attending the SUN ‘n FUN Fly-In, you grant permission to SUN ‘n FUN to utilize your image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event, regardless of whether your image, likeness, actions and/or statements were recorded, displayed, transmitted, exhibited, published or reproduced before, during or after the Fly-In, in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation.