SUN 'n FUN Aerospace Expo - March 31 - April 5, 2020

Sun N Fun lodging for 2 2019-02-18T21:43:44+00:00

Home Forums LODGING NEEDED Sun N Fun lodging for 2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Type of Lodging: Single Room (Private Home)
How Many in Party: 2
Number of Bedrooms: 1
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Non-Smoking: Yes
Handicapped Accessible: No
Traveling w/Pet: No
Length of Stay: 5 to 6 nights
Amenities Needed: None?
  • Author

Not sure what all to pick above. just need a place to stay, 1 room for Christian/non drinking/non smoking married couple, no pets. Private bath preferred, but not a deal breaker. Proximity to the airport nice, but don’t mind a drive as well.

veronica and john waring

hello we have a very nice cottage home available this year and it is very close to the venue and airport that would accommodate you both quiet well..please call us at 8632861035 or text us there and we can send you pictures please indicate your name and if you have a price in mind. it is a fully furnished place with all amanitites wifi electric water and satellite tv..very clean and private but very close to the venue and airport ten min drive to pipkin rd….thankyou mr and mrs waring

Dennis Jackson

We have a new built home with nautical decor that is available for the dates you need. You would be in a country setting but 5 miles from Sun and Fun. Close to I-4 and Hwy 60. Plenty of parking space and quiet. It has a queen bed and a sofa, with a full size kitchen and bath and full size washer and dryer. No pets or smokers, welcome basket is provided. We are asking $100.00 per night with a $100.00 cleaning fee. If you are interested, please call me at 813-650-8341 or text at 813-763-3724. I can send photos to your cell phone. It is a really cute, fun home.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Sun N Fun lodging for 2
Your information: