SUN 'n FUN Int'l Fly-In Expo - April 10 - 15, 2018 - Purchase Tickets Today!
In private home in north Lakeland. One bedroom/bathroom. 2017-02-07T07:43:17+00:00

Home Forums Private Housing In private home in north Lakeland. One bedroom/bathroom.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

For rent from April 4th to April 9th, bed and breakfast. Ideal for couple, 1 bedroom with Queen size bed and private bathroom. Price $100/night including full breakfast. Vehicle could be available. Please email for further information.

Keith Moore

Hello,
    My wife and I are starting to plan a trip to Sun N Fun and saw your add.
    Can you please send more info?
    Thanks,
    Keith

Maria

I need wheelchair accessible accommodations. Is your home fully accessible?

Shirley Erkila

sorry no.

Shirley Erkila

Hi: sorry for the delay in answering. We were on a cruise. The address is 5011 Forest Crest Dr., in a 55+ park. You can go on google to see how far it is from sun’n’fun. There is just my husband and I in the home. No pets, no smoking. A vehicle is required to drive since we are in the north Lakeland area. Hope this is satisfactory. For further info please reply. Thanks for your interest.

Josh Jabour

Good afternoon Mrs. Erkila,

My name is Josh Jabour and I plan on attending Sun and Fun for meetings, and staying the nights of 04/04 and 04/05 departing the morning of 04/06 because I will have a 8:10pm flight back to Dallas. If your room is still available please reach out via phone or email. I need to book arrangements by tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

Josh Jabour
    469-767-0486 c
    972-532-2446 o

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: In private home in north Lakeland. One bedroom/bathroom.
Your information: