SUN 'n FUN Aerospace Expo - March 31 - April 5, 2020

New built barge type home, 1 bdrm with queen bed and sofa. 5 miles to Sun & Fun 2019-03-11T01:59:03+00:00

Home Forums Private Housing New built barge type home, 1 bdrm with queen bed and sofa. 5 miles to Sun & Fun

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Dates of Availability: Open
Rental Rate: $100/day
Type of Lodging: Apartment/Condo
Number of Beds & Sizes: 1 queen bed and sofa
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Owner Occupied: No
Non-Smoking: Yes
Handicapped Accessible: No
Pets Allowed: No
Amenities Needed: Quiet, private and centrally located for easy access to Hwy 60, and I-4
Distance to SUN ‘n FUN: 5 miles
  • Author

This is a unique rental. It is a barge type stye with nautical decor. Full kitchen and bathroom with washer and dryer. Country setting but close to everything. It is located only 5 miles from Sun & Fun. Clean and comfortable. No pets or smokers. Welcome basket provided.

Karen

We are looking for somewhere close and comfy to stay while visiting Sun n Fun April 5-7 with our grandchildren ages 9 and 11. Please let me know if this is still available and if you can provide additional information or photos on the space. Thank you!

John Paszek

Hi Dennis, I’ll be at Sun n Fun April 2-6 and would be interested in your rental if it’s still available. Thank you.

J. Tackabury

Hi Dennis,

I am planning on attending Sun N Fun April 2 – 6th and your rental sounds like it would be a great fit. Please let me know if it is still available and if you can provide a few photos of the house. Thank you.

Mary Plumb

Please send your cell phone number so I can send you photos. We are getting close to the date, so hurry!!! It is cute, think you would like it.

Mary Plumb and Dennis Jackson

If you want to call us you can reach us at 813-763-3724, so we can send pictures.

Mary Plumb

Please send your cell phone number so I can send photos.

Mary Plumb and Dennis Jackson

You can reach us at 813-763-3724. We can send photos of the rental once we have your cell number.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: New built barge type home, 1 bdrm with queen bed and sofa. 5 miles to Sun & Fun
Your information: