SUN 'n FUN Int'l Fly-In Expo - April 2 - 7, 2019 - Purchase Tickets Now!

1 bedroom in a 2 bedroom house available for rent April 1-15th 2018-02-24T02:50:46+00:00

Home Forums Private Housing 1 bedroom in a 2 bedroom house available for rent April 1-15th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a two bedroom home on Carey Place @ S Fl Avenue in Lakeland, and one of the rooms with a queen bed is available for rent. If you need additional sleep space I can also provide an air mattress in the living area that could sleep two. You would be sharing the space with my 23 year old son and friendly old wolf hybrid, Max. The shared space consists of a living room, bathroom, kitchen, and lovely backyard. It is a very peaceful private home and my son works a lot so he will not be in the space all the time and his room is in the back portion of the house.

The house is a 15 min drive to Sun ‘n Fun and is close to a grocery store, banks, pharmacy and restaurants. The room can be available from March 11th for an additional fee, but I am asking $600 to rent it from April 1-15th. I can be flexible with what you need and am happy to answer any questions. My daughter is helping me to field inquiries so please email her denakology@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thank you and happy flying!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: 1 bedroom in a 2 bedroom house available for rent April 1-15th
Your information: