SUN 'n FUN Int'l Fly-In Expo - April 10 - 15, 2018 - Purchase Tickets Today!
Reply To: Have seat available Tulsa area to sun n fun round trip 2017-03-21T01:56:26+00:00

Home Forums Flight Announcements Have seat available Tulsa area to sun n fun round trip Reply To: Have seat available Tulsa area to sun n fun round trip

James Schrag

I apologize for taking so long to answer this. I have been on a family vacation and had some loose ends to tie up.
I am planning on leaving OK94, (my home base) early Monday morning (April 3) and flying there in one day. I plan on camping with the plane (bringing a tent and food) until Friday or Saturday morning and flying back in one day. Flight planning looks like approx 8 hours of flight time at 10.5 gph so at a cost of an avg $4.00/gal, I am expecting the fuel bill to be approx. $336 one way. My hope would be that anyone riding with me would share that cost so figure $325-$350 for your part, depending on winds and actual costs. I would welcome someone to relieve me of some of the flying duties as this would make for a rather long day in the airplane going solo.
If you are still interested in these arrangements, we can get into the details in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks,
James Schrag
918-289-4897