SUN 'n FUN Int'l Fly-In Expo - April 10 - 15, 2018 - Purchase Tickets Today!
Reply To: 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in North Lakeland 2017-02-08T05:49:16+00:00

Home Forums Private Housing 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in North Lakeland Reply To: 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in North Lakeland

ashley mchenry

If anyone in the above post is still looking for a home for Sun N Fun my home is located just 7 miles from the venue in S. Lakeland. Please see below and feel free to call and email me for details. Thank you.

Beautiful home in South Lakeland available the week of Sun N Fun. Immaculately furnished 3 bed/3bath home. The home is located just 7 miles from the venue. The spa and patio are the perfect place for morning coffee or spot to relax after a day at the airshow. The beautiful trees and spanish moss in the neighborhood make for beautiful walks. Only 1 mile from the prestigious Eagle Brooke Golf Course and many other beautiful courses and just 45 minutes to Tampa and Orlando.

$3,400.00 for week of Sun N Fun – extended stay rates are negotiable. Please call 239-989-7096 for photos and more information. You may also email me at Ashley@marqbuilding.com. You will not find a better home in Lakeland to stay while you enjoy the show!