SUN ‘n FUN and the Aerospace Center for Excellence are proud to host our annual Career Fair in partnership with JSfirm.com.
2019 Career Fair is bigger and better than ever!
- Relocation to a dedicated air-conditioned venue near the main entrance.
- Expanded 3-day Career Expo on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, with the ability for exhibitors for pre-scheduled meetings or candidate interviews Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Registrants can sign up for time slots between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm to meet with potential employers. The Career Fair will close daily at 2:30 pm in time for the airshow. Registration form is below.
- The suggested attire for the Career Fair is air show appropriate (rather than business).
- One day parking passes will be provided at no charge to all pre-registered Career Fair attendees.
Registration for attendees is now open and will close on MARCH 29, 2019. See below for form.
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor at the 2019 Career Fair please contact CareerFair@flysnf.org
Employers participating in the 2019 Career Fair include:
- Piedmont Airlines
- American Airlines Academy
- Air Wisconsin
- Express Jet
- Gama Aviation
- General Electric
- Keystone Aerial Survey
- Republic Airways
- SkyWest Airlines
- Trans States
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
View the positions each company is recruiting for HERE.