CAREER FAIR HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
UPDATES WILL BE MADE AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE.
SUN ‘n FUN and the Aerospace Center for Excellence are proud to host our annual Career Fair in partnership with JSfirm.com.
2020 Career Fair:
- Located in a dedicated air-conditioned venue near the main entrance.
- Expanded 3-day Career Expo on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, with the ability for exhibitors to pre-schedule meetings or candidate interviews Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Registrants can sign up for time slots between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm to meet with potential employers. The Career Fair will close daily at 2:30 pm in time for the airshow. Registration form is below.
- The suggested attire for the Career Fair is air show appropriate (rather than business).
- One day parking passes will be provided at no charge to all pre-registered Career Fair attendees.
Registration for attendees is now open and will close on MARCH 22nd, 2020. See below for form.
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor at the 2020 Career Fair please contact CareerFair@flysnf.org
Employers participating in the 2020 Career Fair include:
- Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services
- Air Transport International
- Air Wisconsin
- Bombardier Aviation
- Cirrus Aircraft
- Citadel Completions
- Compass Airline
- Endeavor Air
- Frontier Airlines
- GAMA Aviation Signature
- General Electric Aviation
- GoJet Airlines
- Piedmont Airlines
- PSA Airlines
- Republic Airways
- Remote Imagery Technologies, Inc.
- Sebring Flight Academy
- SkyWest Airlines
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
View positions each company will be hiring for on site here.