Thank you for considering an educational tour on the SUN ‘n FUN Expo Campus. The SUN ‘n FUN Aerospace Expo and the Florida Air Museum support year round educational programs at the Aerospace Center for Excellence or ACE Educational Facilities. Fourteen (14) buildings and a Boeing 727 Classroom form a unique learning platform where each building is designed to inspire the next generation of aerospace professional while honoring the past.
Come see what ACE Educational Facilities are all about!
Group Leader Summary:
- Please complete the form below for school and community group field trips. Tours are only available for groups of 15 or more and limited to 50 students per day. Tours may be scheduled over multiple days for larger groups.
- These tours are available for 6th grade – 12th grade students.
- Please register a minimum of 14 days prior to the visit date. A $20 non-refundable tour reservation fee is due at the time your tour is scheduled. The remainder may be paid on the date of the tour.
- Tours are available Monday – Friday and scheduled at 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00, please check our website for current closures due to scheduled maintenance or facility events.
- Once we receive your request, we will verify availability and create a group reservation. Confirmation of your group reservation will be sent via email. If we are unable to accommodate your request, we will contact you via telephone and/or email to discuss alternatives for your group.
- Tours last 1 hour, depending on grade level and the needs of the group. An itinerary will be emailed prior to your scheduled visit.
- Please note that pre-registration for tours is required. Groups that come to the Museum without pre-registration may pay regular admission fees but may not be offered a guided tour.
- Guided tours are divided into stations for distinct educational levels. Group Leaders determine which stations to pursue, and may customize the tour to their specifications.
- Lunches may be brought in but food services are not offered on campus. A covered pavilion with picnic tables may be used, but indoor facilities for lunch are not available.
- In the event that your tour arrives late, it may not be possible to extend the time to allow a visit to each requested station. Your tour will be cancelled if no contact has been made and 45 minutes or more have elapsed from your scheduled arrival time.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
No refunds if tour is cancelled within 72 hours of scheduled visit.