Home Forums Flight Requests Share a flight

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have a C150 I thought it would be fixed and flying by this time, but luck didn’t have it that way, I’m looking for anyone w/a M/T spot I will pay more then half of the cost $money on the R/W for a trip to Sun n fun and if your go’in there you wouldn’t have to deviate more then 10 minutes, you can just touch down pick me up and T/O or while you made the stop,go ahead and top off the tanks,on me- I can be at lake city (LCQ) or at Suwannee Co A/P (24J) at anytime on anyday, stay a day or the show, whatever is convenient for you -I would enjoy the show but mainly want to go so I can shop in the hangers for some part’s -NOT LOADING ANYTHING IN YOUR PLANE! -if I find what I need I’ll come back in my trk, the best way this would work is for you to just call me -at (386) 776-1401 or you can try (907) 671-9801 don’t usually have signal on that phone, I would appreciate this and give you my $money as soon as we meet, LCQ is towered but never busy, and 24J is non towered and usually don’t even see people, like I said if you can help me on this I would sure be grateful, call anytime you want! Thanks again Wayne Arnold

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Share a flight
Your information: