Home Forums Flight Announcements Have seat available Tulsa area to sun n fun round trip

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Planning on flying an Archer II from just north of Tulsa, OK to Sun n Fun and back. My co-pilot can’t go. Have one or two seats available to split costs.

Keith Curtis

What days will you be there? Can I fly right (or left) seat at least part of the way. I’m a student pilot, but have some time in my brother’s Cherokee 140, which is based in Ocala, near Lakeland. I own a Cessna 150 but don’t have my ticket yet and the Archer will be a lot more comfortable.

Thanks

Keith Curtis
    816-506-6421

James Schrag

I apologize for taking so long to answer this. I have been on a family vacation and had some loose ends to tie up.
    I am planning on leaving OK94, (my home base) early Monday morning (April 3) and flying there in one day. I plan on camping with the plane (bringing a tent and food) until Friday or Saturday morning and flying back in one day. Flight planning looks like approx 8 hours of flight time at 10.5 gph so at a cost of an avg $4.00/gal, I am expecting the fuel bill to be approx. $336 one way. My hope would be that anyone riding with me would share that cost so figure $325-$350 for your part, depending on winds and actual costs. I would welcome someone to relieve me of some of the flying duties as this would make for a rather long day in the airplane going solo.
    If you are still interested in these arrangements, we can get into the details in the next 2 weeks.
    Thanks,
    James Schrag
    918-289-4897

Carl pettit

Hi james
    I am interested in flying down to sun and fun and sharing costs. I am in Arkansas and can meet you in little Rock LIT or Searcy. You can reach me at 501-920-7845

James Schrag

Sorry, this seat has been filled.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Have seat available Tulsa area to sun n fun round trip
Your information: