Home Forums Private Housing Private villas and condos just a short drive from SUN ‘n FUN Event in Lakeland!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Beautiful private villas and condos for your home from home experience while visiting the fantastic SUN ‘n FUN Annual Event at Lakeland Linder Regional Airport! Mention this posting to receive a 10% discount off your booking for this event, April 5 to April 10 2016!

NIKOS

HI WE NEED LOCATION ,PHOTOS AND PRICE…?

John Calla

Looking for a rental to sleep 5 from 4/4-4/11 to attend Sun N Fun
    Please call 239-989-8517

Lisa Engel

Hi-
    I represent Mooney International and we will have a booth at the Sun N Fun event. I am looking for lodging for 12. So, 3 four bedroom condos or 4 three bedroom condos. Needs to be in close proximity to the airshow since we will be working it the entire time. Also, looking to get one of the condos about 3 days before the show starts. Thank you! My number is 908-310-6248

Lisa Engel

Sheenagh Parrotto

Hi I am looking for a 3 bedroom home for Sun N Fun do you have anything? If so how much and can you send me pictures?

Many thanks,

Sheenagh

Ed Poma

Looking for a place for 6 adults from 4/6 to 4/10. Please send pics and prices if you have availability. Thanks!

Debra Williams

Looking for rental for party of 3, prefer 2 bedrooms 2 bath for April 5 through 9th 2016. please send rates and photos.
    Thanks

Barry Beck

Three men need accomodtions for Three nights. Any space any where. Need at least two beds and a couch. Barry Beck 501-607-4070 We will be flying into Lakeland.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Private villas and condos just a short drive from SUN ‘n FUN Event in Lakeland!
Your information: