Home Forums Private Housing 4/2 with pool/hot tub available. sleeps 8-10

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Awesome 4/2 with pool and hot tub. Corner lot in a gated community with all upgrades available for Sun N Fun week. Sleeps 8 easy. Rented to vendor last year and they were very happy. Reference available. Also a favorite of the Detroit Tigers. 3500 for week. 1750 now to reserve. 1750 on arrival.

Rip Edmundson

We are looking for accommodations for 6 businessmen (no sharing) during Sun N Fun April 4-10. Does your 4 bedroom have other sleeping areas? We have rented in the past from Christine Tilton, a Lakeland landlord and fellow OX-5 member. We can supply her local number on request. We have also rented through Native Palm Properties: 5925 Imperial Pkwy, Suite 102, Mulberry, FL 33860, Email: info@nativepalmonline.com

Thanks,
    Rip Edmundson
    DeltaHawk Engines, Inc.
    Racine, Wisconsin USA

Jack

Rip, there is other sleeping areas as the detroit tigers use the family room and or living room to sleep some years as i do have extra beds. I can send you some pics. Please email me at LTOWNMARKETING@YAHOO.COM and feel free to text me at 813-347-1144 and we can move forward. Thanks so much

Marvona Welsh

I’m interested in the house, if it is not already rented.

John Calla

I am interested in renting a house for 5 from 4/4-4/11 Sun N Fun
    Please contact me at 239-989-8517 and let me know if it is rented.
    Thank you,
    John Calla

Jack

Home is still available

Chris D’Acosta

Can I get photos…?
    Please call me at (316) 518-9371

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: 4/2 with pool/hot tub available. sleeps 8-10
Your information: