Home Forums Private Housing 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in North Lakeland

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

3 bedroom (2 Queens, 1 Full), 2 bath house, turnkey house in North Lakeland on 5 acres awaits you. Relax on the 600 sq. ft. screened lanai with hammock, or enjoy alfresco dining. Expanded cable and WIFI. Close to shops and dining, and I-4. Pictures available on request. Owner lives on property in separate house with 2 chocolate labs and golden retriever. $125/night for 2 people, additional guests $10/night each.

Drew Pearce

Patricia,

I will be attending the Sun-N-Fun airshow and will need a house starting Monday April 4th and departing on Monday April 11th. I am the crew chief for one of the airshow performers, Luca Bertossio from Italy. You can find videos of his flying on Youtube. There will be five of us total but 2 will most likely camp on the airport unless the weather is too wet. I wanted to find a place where 3 of us had beds and the other two guys (both in their 70s) could have dry floor space if needed or just changed their minds about camping. Your place looks perfect for our needs. I have no trouble paying for 5 people for the entire stay to have this option. Our ages: Two in 70’s, two in 40’s and Luca who is 25. We are all professionals in the aviation industry and are volunteering our time to make this happen for Luca. We will be on airshow grounds for most of the day and mostly just need a place to sleep at night.

How far is your house from the Lakeland Airport?

Can you email pictures and please let me know if you have any questions.

Drew Pearce
    2668 Husted Rd.
    Williams, CA 95987
    drew@williamssoaring.com
    831-630-3913 cell

Don Newell

I am coming to Lakeland for Sun N Fun on April 5 and leaving on April 9 2016. I initially will be by myself but hopefully my 2 grown sons will join me later. Is your property available on those dates ?
    I am interested in how this is working for you as I have just bought 2 vacation rental properties in Myrtle Beach.

Thanks,
    Don Newell

Tim Schinkel

Four of us will be flying in to Sun n Fun from Ontario and are looking for a place to stay.
    Please let us know if your house is still available and details on how to book.
    Regards
    Tim

Tamara Dresch

Is this property available April 4-9 Sun n fun week?

Nancy Smith

Are you renting out the house for the 2017 Sun n Fun show?

ashley mchenry

If anyone in the above post is still looking for a home for Sun N Fun my home is located just 7 miles from the venue in S. Lakeland. Please see below and feel free to call and email me for details. Thank you.

Beautiful home in South Lakeland available the week of Sun N Fun. Immaculately furnished 3 bed/3bath home. The home is located just 7 miles from the venue. The spa and patio are the perfect place for morning coffee or spot to relax after a day at the airshow. The beautiful trees and spanish moss in the neighborhood make for beautiful walks. Only 1 mile from the prestigious Eagle Brooke Golf Course and many other beautiful courses and just 45 minutes to Tampa and Orlando.

$3,400.00 for week of Sun N Fun – extended stay rates are negotiable. Please call 239-989-7096 for photos and more information. You may also email me at Ashley@marqbuilding.com. You will not find a better home in Lakeland to stay while you enjoy the show!

ashley mchenry

If anyone in the above post is still looking for a home for Sun N Fun my home is located just 7 miles from the venue in S. Lakeland. Please see below and feel free to call and email me for details. Thank you.

Beautiful home in South Lakeland available the week of Sun N Fun. Immaculately furnished 3 bed/3bath home. The home is located just 7 miles from the venue. The spa and patio are the perfect place for morning coffee or spot to relax after a day at the airshow. The beautiful trees and spanish moss in the neighborhood make for beautiful walks. Only 1 mile from the prestigious Eagle Brooke Golf Course and many other beautiful courses and just 45 minutes to Tampa and Orlando.

$3,400.00 for week of Sun N Fun – extended stay rates are negotiable. Please call 239-989-7096 for photos and more information. You may also email me at Ashley@marqbuilding.com. You will not find a better home in Lakeland to stay while you enjoy the show!

Lori Smith

Hi there Patricia,
    If you haven’t already rented your home, I would be interested. There are just two of us, a mature couple in our 50’s. We attend Osh Kosh in Wisconsin all the time but this year wanted to attend Sun and Fun. My significant is an owner/operator of his private jet and we are avid air enthusiasts. I know it is a last minute inquiry but taking a chance that your place is still available. Thank you. Lori Smith

ashley mchenry

Hi Lori. If you haven’t found a home yet I have a 3/2 available in S. Lakeland. Negotiable price. I am happy to email or text pictures. It is a beautiful home in a even prettier neighborhood about 7 – 10 minutes from Sun N Fun. My sister and her husband have a plane and attend OshKosh every year. I need to get them to attend Sun N Fun one year too!

Please contact me at 239-989-7096.

Ashley

ashley mchenry

If you are still looking for a home for Sun N Fun my home is located just 7 miles from the venue in S. Lakeland. Please see below and feel free to call and email me for details. Thank you.

Please call 239-989-7096 for photos and more information. You may also email me at Ashley@marqbuilding.com. You will not find a better home in Lakeland to stay while you enjoy the show!

ashley mchenry

If you haven’t found a home Lori I have a beautiful home in South Lakeland about 7-10 minutes from Sun N Fun available. Please call me at 239-989-7096. If this already posted as a reply I apologize. I am still figuring out this website! Ashley

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in North Lakeland
Your information: