Home Forums Private Housing 1BR Suite available at RCI Gold Crown Resort in Kissimmee, April 1 to April 8

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gold Grown Resort available April 1 to April 8 – Vacation Village, Kissimmee (Mile Marker 8 on Rt. 192) at I-4. 35 minutes to Sun N Fun Lakeland.

1. This is a one bedroom suite and is described as having a full kitchen, queen size bed, pull out sofa. Not all the units are the same so I can’t provide more details.

2. Check-in is after 3 PM on Saturday, April 1 and checkout is prior to 10 AM on Saturday, April 8.

3. Vacation Village consists of 21 high rise buildings, ten swimming pools, workout rooms, balconies, cook out facilities, and much more….

4. Go here for a description of the units:[url=”Vacation Village Resort“]

5. My wife and I, along with friends, have stayed here during our Sun N Fun visits for many years and always been pleased with the facilities.

6. Includes WIFI for the week….

7. Vacation Village requires a $200 security deposit for the room, therefore I will require $200 deposit in addition to the $450 prior to take occupancy.

If you are interested, please email me at djohnson546DR@gmail.com or call at 301-524-1841. Wife and I will also be staying at the resort during Sun N Fun.

Happy Sun N Fun

Don Johnson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: 1BR Suite available at RCI Gold Crown Resort in Kissimmee, April 1 to April 8
Your information: