Home Forums Private Housing 1 Private Bedroom and Private Bath Available Last Minute

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Call or email: 863-899-7812 Chase@kangamarketing.com

Last minute Sun n Fun opening! 1 room (2 guest) with private bathroom and kitchen access.
    This immaculate 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 story 2200 sq. ft home sits on a tropical ¾ acre lake lot providing privacy and full immersion into the Florida lifestyle.

The living room opens onto a large deck that overlooks a private lake. Downstairs is the family room which opens into a screened patio and landscaped yard. Two bedrooms are located downstairs which allows for a separate living area. Private bath located upstairs. As a guest you will enjoy the privacy of having your own living area downstairs with two bedrooms, TV room and screened in patio over looking the lake.

Situated next to Florida Southern College and one block walking distance from beautiful Lake Hollingsworth you will find outdoor activities such as walking, jogging and biking on a safe trail. Two bicycles are available for your use during your stay. This home is situated in a perfect location for any active professional in a safe beautiful neighborhood. Downtown Lakeland is only three short minutes away where you will find restaurants, clubs and live entertainment. The home minutes away from I-4, Lakeland is conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando.

Lakeland Linder Airport is 15 minutes door to door.

Rodolfo Lucca

Hi. My name is Rodolfo Lucca. I’m a 65 years old male with a passion for flying. I live in Venezuela, South America and I’m planning to fly my aircraft (Experimental) all the way up to Lakeland on the event’s week. I will be very please if you can welcome me at your house for that week. Please let me know your price and availability for the 1 private bedroom. You can find me at “Facebook” under my name. Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: 1 Private Bedroom and Private Bath Available Last Minute
Your information: